Get Berkshire Active is launching a local campaign promoting physical activity as a priority in tackling the impact of the pandemic outbreak.
The aims of the #MoveWithUsBerkshire Campaign are:-
- to increase engagement across Berkshire’s local communities, organisations and individuals;
- to encourage more Berkshire residents to become active;
- to support audiences that were mostly impacted by the pandemic (older people, disabled and people with long-term health conditions, BAME group, low-income communities, people with obesity and others);
- to inspire others by sharing stories of resilience, combating isolation and finding new ways to stay active and connected;
- to build new healthy habits, helping people support their friends, families and colleagues.
For more information and to find out how organisations and clubs in Berkshire can get involved, see the MoveWithUsBerkshire page on the Get Berkshire Active website